We offer both in and outbound corporate voice services in over 45 countries. However, this is growing rapidly, so please enquire if the regions you are interested in are not listed below.
Interoute One for PBX
Legacy PBX's can now benefit from VoIP telephony without the need to upgrade hardware to an IP based solution. Interoute will connect these PBX's via a direct TDM access to the most appropriate voice gateway in the Interoute network. This TDM tail link can be either purchased from Interoute or can be delivered by another supplier.
- Fast implementation with online trials and ordering
- Low cost worldwide call termination
- Inbound numbers in over 45 countries
- Free office-to-office calls
- No IP trunk set-up charges
- Business quality secure VoIP
- No change to existing telephone number range
- Easy integration with any mix of telephony systems across any number of countries
- Easy to manage from one web page - you can control, monitor and access your entire voice service
Interoute One delivers free on-net calls, a highly competitive worldwide outbound calling rate card and local inbound DDI numbers without the need of expensive upgrades to existing telephony hardware. Therefore, no matter what the mix of telephony equipment you have, you can benefit from the advantages of VoIP. This saves you both time and money.
Interoute has number ranges reserved in over 40 countries for conferencing, enabling anybody in the world to dial into a customer's conference. Calls into conferences via the Interoute One voice service will be classed as on-net, so the call will be free of charge.
Each conferencing customer will have the facility to create and manage secure conferences that can be accessed both internally and externally from Interoute's network.
- A dedicated conference bridge
- On demand customer bookings & administration via web portal
- Flexible One Time, Recurring or Open conference types available.
- Create as many conferences as needed
- Fixed per port price for simple budgeting and cost control
- No conference setup fee
- No per minute conference charges
- No premium numbers to call
- A large range of conference bridge numbers available in more than 40 countries
- Flexibility to set up calls at short notice
Simple and cost efficient Managed Conferencing
Interoute offer the following range of conference options:
The Managed Conferencing Facility is a simple and cost efficient dedicated voice conferencing facility. It offers existing Interoute voice customers further cost savings and productivity benefits. It also offers new Interoute voice customers an easy and beneficial way to test Interoute's voice solution capabilities with an outsourced conferencing solution.
From controlling costs to managing compliance, Skype for Business / Lync with Interoute One delivers value that speaks to the needs of today’s organisations.