Direct Internet Access
Broad technology portfolio
Full range of services whether it is: DSL; FTTC; bonded services; fibre leased lines; or Ethernet that you’re looking for, we have it.
Range of capacities
From 2Mbps to multiple 10Gbps services, whatever your size or location we have the bandwidth options to meet your needs.
Managed or wires only
Fully managed, pre-configured CPE. Or a ‘wires only’ option if you wish to manage the service yourself.
Providing automatic failover, geographical resilience, or on-net v off-net options for the highest levels of redundancy.
Next generation network
Our services provide direct access to the internet via our fully supported, next generation native IPv4 / IPv6 IP network.
No matter where your users are, they will always get the fastest response from their internet access.
When you take internet access from Interoute, you’re plugging in to our Digital Transformation Platform & instantly gaining access to one of Europe’s largest private networks and largest clouds.
The majority of Europe’s access providers are directly connected to our IP network, giving your end users exceptional performance.
We’ll support you both centrally and at a local level.
Fully supported. 24x7 monitoring & support from our NOC (Network Operations Centre)
High-level customer service. Responsive, proactive CSC & dedicated account management team
Customer portal. Online portal offering comprehensive reporting
Best SLAs. Competitive & flexible Service Level Agreements
Flexible billing. Fixed rate, or committed data rate plus burst usage.
In Interoute we have found a partner who can match the high levels of performance and quality that UEFA and its competitions stand for.
DANIEL MARION - Head of ICT, UEFA
Private & Hybrid Cloud
Hybrid WAN & MPLS VPN
Enterprise Voice & SIP Trunks
Next Generation Firewall
Q. What different options do I have for connecting to the Internet?
A. There are several ways you can connect to the Internet. To determine which one is best for you, you need to think about the needs of your company. Connection speed will be a vital factor – both the speed for downloading and for uploading. The different options for connecting to the Internet are as follows:
- Broadband (using mainly traditional copper-based DSL technologies)
- Fibre Broadband (using FTTC / VDSL technolgies). This uses fibre for most of route with copper for the very last leg to your premises. It significantly increases speeds normally available with traditional DSL services
- Bonded Broadband or bonded or fibre broadband. Multiple circuits are 'bonded' together to give you extra bandwidth and resilience
- EFM (Ethernet First Mile). Uses a technology that allows for 'symmetrical' or 'synchronous' speeds unlike ADSL. It also delivers higher bandwidth than traditionall broadband, and can run on both copper & fibre
- Fibre Leased Line. Provides a dedicated fibre circuit directly to your premises
- ADSL, SDSL, FTTC / VDSL, FTTP
- Bonded ADSL, SDSL & FTTC / VDSL (our innovative EtherStream services)
- Ethernet over FTTC
- Fibre Leased Lines (Ethernet over Fibre)
- Includes a range of shared and dedicated bandwidth options from multiple carriers
- Access type availability subject to location
Q. Do you provide network monitoring?
A. Yes. Portal based applications provide visibility of the performance and health of each of your sites.