Interoute are one of Europe's leading Enterprise VPN providers. Our IP Virtual Private Network (IP VPN) service is specifically designed to deliver an efficient, scalable and reliable way of connecting together your sites no matter where they are located. This gives you the flexibility and control you need. Based on MPLS technology, this service is available across our complete network and through our connectivity partners can be delivered on a worldwide basis. Many business level connection options are available to you from 3G & DSL to leased lines & Ethernet.
Our Enterprise IPVPN supports Quality of Service, Managed Internet Access and connectivity for remote users to ensure you get the best levels of performance wherever you are. Our VPN service is available as a wires only or fully managed service, supported 24x7 and backed by industry leading SLA's.
Once connected to our Enterprise VPN service via our IP Virtual Private Network (IPVPN) your staff can share information at various locations or office, or access corporate systems securely (e.g. databases or sales processing systems) from every site or remotely outside of company premises. Our service allows your employees to share information across various locations using the device of their choice. In addition to the fully managed IP VPN service, Interoute can provide a host of value added security solutions that ensure secure access to your network at all times.
- Central firewall hosted in our secure data centres, applying your corporate security policy
- Secure remote access encrypted IPSEC or SSL based solutions for mobile users
- Email scanning services providing Anti-Virus, Anti Spam and Image control
- Web content filtering to monitor and control corporate Internet usage
- Strong 2 factor authentication services to further secure your corporate access.