Global Interconnect Services
Leverage our digital transformation platform to deliver your own services, fully automated and on a global scale.
Interoute Global Interconnect Services let you offer our voice platform as a service.
Available for immediate turn up, our wholesale voice service offers a low risk, high speed to market voice platform that gives you the flexibility to rapidly respond to your customers’ needs.
Carrier grade network
Interoute’s network assures high quality, reliable and secure services for your customers.
Best in class integration
Build complete cloud based services by adding corporate telephony & add-ons such as Contact Centre and Skype for Business.
Our wholesale voice platform is distributed across Interoute’s global network.
Its architecture is highly resilient and scalable for multi-billion voice minutes per month.
- Manage global voice in one cloud. Expand your global footprint without need for large investment or a local presence.
- Legacy friendly. Connect your networks to our platform via TDM, Public & Private IP, with protocol conversions supported.
- Create your own solutions. Our platform is ideal for supporting innovative solutions requiring traffic aggregation or routing between locations.
- No lock-in. Unlike other wholesale providers, we don’t tie you in to other voice services. You have a free choice of suppliers.
In Interoute we have found a partner who can match the high levels of performance and quality that UEFA and its competitions stand for.
DANIEL MARION - Head of ICT, UEFA
Service Provider Services
Enterprise Voice & SIP Trunks
- You can outsource your dial plan routing and manage it online. Upload your full LCR dial plan or change routing to individual destination number ranges in real time to maximise profit and manage risk.
- Each interconnect to your customer or supplier is a separately identified trunk group. This allows you to individually monitor traffic volumes and quality or produce call detail records for billing purposes. Voice routing is forced between trunk groups, or by destination number prefix or full dial plan.
- The service is capable of integration with Interoute One; Interoute’s corporate Voice Termination and inbound DDI/DID geographic number service or 3rd party services to build complete Cloud based services.
|Traffic aggregation||"Interconnect fast"|
|Destination Routing (dial plan, prefix)||"Manage voice in the cloud"|
|Protocol conversion (SIP, H323, SS7 ISDN)||"Build cloud services"|
|Integration (corporate PSTN, Lync, 3rd party)||"Build cloud services"|
|Carrier grade netwrok||"High quality reliable and secure"|
Q: What is it?
A: A partitioned soft switch platform, distributed throughout Interoute network. Powered by the leading suppliers of voice switching, media gateway and session border control and integrated by Interoute’s management and online software, our wholesale voice platform provides an advanced flexible solution to your networking requirements. You can use it to reach your suppliers and customers, fast, in carrier neutral data centres or by tail access circuits.
Q: How is it priced?
A: The platform is priced with a fixed monthly charge based on number of ports (call capacity) deployed, thereby avoiding any large initial capital expense on equipment and offering a strong alignment between revenue and costs.
Q: Where does Interoute’s network go?
A: Take a look at our interactive map to find out more about our network http://www.interoute.com/our-network