In addition to the network security, Interoute offers a complete security solution through a multi-layered defence-in-depth approach - from edge and network protections of Firewall, Remote Access VPN and IPS, to control of applications, web content filtering and email protection.
These solutions work together to enforce a security policy and provide alerting and reporting to ensure that potential and real attempts to breach your network can be prevented. Full visibility of all security solutions is provided to give both real time and historical data.
Interoute offers a number of firewall services from a standard VDC firewall provided free of charge or Next Generation Firewall Services using Checkpoint technology delivering dual stack IPv4/IPv6 protection.
Both Physical and Virtual Firewall are able to support topologies in hosting and IPVPN deployments including regional Internet breakout using the Virtual Data Centre.
Load Balancing Services
Interoute offers a number of traffic management services from a standard Load Balancer provided free of charge or Load Balancing Services from best of breed F5 technology. This service delivers dual stack IPv4/IPv6 application load balancing for standard web applications and supported templates (such as VMware View, Outlook Anywhere).
Both Physical and Virtual F5 can be used to support hosting of applications. Applications should be audited to ensure that the solution can be fully templated to ensure fully supported delivery and reporting capabilities. Non-templated and non-web based applications will require professional services engagement.
Other Security Services include:
- DDoS Mitigation - Network based mitigation of DDoS attacks no matter where you are on Interoute’s network
- Network Intrusion Prevention - A managed service that offers packet inspection and malware blocking to protect our customers
- Content Filtering - The capability to manage and control the most persistent vectors of attack by filtering both email and web content
- Managed 2Factor Authentication - supporting 2FA as either a complement for Roaming Access via IPsec or SSL as well as a standalone service
- Security Consultancy - provided by key selected partners, each partner has been evaluated on the basis of their skills and capabilities in supporting Interoute customers.