Interoute's virtual Hosted Lync environment offers Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). A centralised Unified Communications solution that is fully featured, easily scaled and offering both resilience and flexibility.
Unified, Updated, Easy.
- Rapid, low risk deployment
- Integrates existing solutions
- Integrated video bridging
- Unifies communication capabilities
- Single supplier
Interoute's Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) offering has 3 unique selling points for customers:
- Interoute One Voice – integrated business quality voice with PSTN connectivity and optional extras including:Inclusive call packages & Call Forward Protection for inbound resiliency.
- DDIs – available in 44 countries with direct connections, NGNs, emergency service termination, and number porting.
- Integrated Video Conferencing – Collaborate via video with colleagues in video rooms as simply as with other Lync clients, all in high quality and integrated security.
Lync 2010 offers a 337% three year risk-adjusted ROI, with a payback period of 12 months.
Source: Forrester Total Economic Impact study,
‘The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Lync Server 2010.’