You are here
Database & Application Management
Interoute Application Management are a leading Oracle Platinum and Microsoft Gold partner providing access to unparalleled Application and Data Base Administrator (DBA) expertise as a discrete 24/7 Managed Service. Our advanced monitoring framework allows Interoute to gain a 360° view of complex ecosystems with real time health and monitoring statistics of the entire IT estate from networks and servers to databases and applications.
Our Cloud-enabled Managed Application Services offer all the service management and expertise that you would expect from a leading managed hosting provider, with the on-demand, cost-effective cloud delivery that our highly resilient infrastructure provides.
Certified and experienced in working with a comprehensive suite of applications and databases including Oracle, SQL and MySQL ensures that Interoute clients can generate the maximum return on their ICT investment. Functional Support, Technical Support and Development Support are all part of the package, while an ISO20000-standard take-on process means your applications are on-board as swiftly as is practical.
Managed Database Services
As a leading Oracle Platinum Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner, we have a proven pedigree of Managed Database Services spanning over 30 years. We will treat your database environment as if it were our own, manage it 24x7x365 days a year and work with you to help plan for future growth or integration.
Additionally, we offer Global Enterprise Monitoring (GEM) services which are delivered from the pan-European Interoute network and securely link to your site (or datacentre) for monitoring, alerting and remote service delivery. You can reduce costs even further by taking advantage of our Managed Hosting Services and host your critical applications from within the Interoute network itself.
Our Managed Database Services can be broadly split into these categories:
Interoute showed a clear understanding of the technical and business issues whilst demonstrating the capability to deliver on time and on budget. – IDBS Ltd
Interoute’s cloud platform was the ideal choice for us because it's optimised for critical, complex applications.” - Kwik Fit Insurance Services
We're extremely happy with the SaaS enablement service we've received from the Interoute Partner Network. Their unique infrastructure, proven expertise, and wide ranging technical skills quickly solved our need to deliver cloud-based applications to clients via a cost-effective and reliable platform. - IDBS Ltd
Their performance against exacting SLAs has been excellent. – National Express
Interoute Managed Security Services
Compromise on enterprise security and you could compromise your enterprise. Interoute understands that network security presents complex challenges to most enterprises. Interoute offerd a multi layered approach when providing security services, ranging from:
- DDoS Mitigation – Network based mitigation of DDoS attacks no matter where you are on Interoute’s network
- Next Generation Firewalls – Managed Next Generation Firewall service provided in the network with
- Network Intrusion Prevention – A managed service that offers packet inspection and malware blocking to protect our customers
- Content Filtering – The capability to manage and control the most persistent vectors of attack by filtering both email and web content
- Managed 2Factor Authentication- supporting 2FA as either a complement for Roaming Access via IPsec or SSL as well as a standalone service
- Security Consultancy - provided by key selected partners, each partner has been evaluated on the basis of their skills and capabilities in supporting Interoute customers.
For more information on our security services, visit our managed security page.