Conferencing & Collaboration
WebRTC Video compatible
Invite attendees with a link. Meet in HD on laptops, tablets & smart-devices. Collaborate with external contacts as well as colleagues.
Skype for Business & Lync Integration
Share HD video with Skype for Business even older versions of Microsoft Lync.
Device & Vendor Agnostic
Works with almost any device. Protects legacy investments as it bridges different technologies you've acquired or bought along the way.
Audio, Voice & Video conferencing
Works across all three. Good for staff on the move. Limit mobile or call costs using local dial-ins for 44 countries.
Unlimited Virtual Meeting Rooms
Quick and easy to use, schedule sessions or start a self-serve meeting with an always-available virtual room.
Let’s you create/change/remove your users’ bridges & control a huge variety of online reports.
Sitting on Interoute's Digital Transformation Platform, One Bridge leverages its global presence & high-performance network, bringing users the best possible experience.
Anyone can dial into a High Definition (HD) conference from any device, including from different technologies or via a web browser.
Simple to implement – we provide the infrastructure, integrate it for you, and provide global conferencing dial in numbers.
- Dynamic pricing & simple billing. Charging per concurrent port in use. A 50% burst-ability lets you grow into our platform.
- Enterprise-grade service with secure infrastructure. Our services are compliant with market security standards, including ISO 27001.
- Enhanced collaboration. Content sharing, participant's list, presence and instant messaging across devices.
- Best in class network. Across USA, Europe & Asia. Inter-site calls kept on-net to guarantee performance. Global locations minimize local latency.
- Extremely secure. Built our MPLS network, One Bridge leverages the secure standard for corporate networking. MPLS offers "Internet any-to-any access" but with label separated security.
We needed a provider that had the necessary knowledge and expertise in UC and that could host the solution at its data centre...
We chose Interoute... they had the necessary experience to best implement our call centre solution.