Benefiting our community and the planet
At Interoute, we are committed to fulfilling our Corporate Social Responsibilities, for our employees, the community and the planet. Interoute is Europe’s leading Cloud service provider; we actively promote our next generation secure Cloud solution to meet our customers' business and community responsibilities. Our portfolio of advanced ICT services are designed to enable people to enjoy the benefits of the latest cloud technologies, promoting communications within companies and across the globe, while reducing carbon emissions that harm our planet. Our Social Responsibility Program is chaired by Interoute’s CSR Officer, and coordinated through a CSR Executive Steering Committee, managed across our 30 countries of operations. The foundation of our commitment will be built on solid performance and measurement of CSR metrics identified in the below 4 key areas:
In order to reduce Interoute's CO2 footprint, we significantly reduce our international travel requirements using our extensive Unified Communications portfolio; video, web and audio conferencing services can be accessed by all of our employees at their desktops. We commit to actively utilising recycled office materials across our business administration with yearly productivity enhancements in the reduction of our carbon emissions across our Data Centre Operations.
Products & Services
Providing leading ICT solutions across our product and service portfolio to enable Enterprises to reduce energy consumption and enable their employees through secure cloud solutions to reduce their impact on the environment. Our Unified Communications, Unified Computing and Unified Connectivity solutions enable companies to improve the performance and efficiency of their ICT services whilst reducing carbon emissions that harm the environment. These include:
- Virtualised Data Centres that increase ICT computing resources while reducing power by 60%
Video Conferencing to reduce travel and carbon emissions
At Interoute we are committed to our employees and our community, and for several years we have established an undergraduate and a graduate program with leading universities across Europe to help evolve the next generation of Interoute but also Europe’s new digital age. We have established values and beliefs which define the characteristics of Interoute employees and which inform our relationships with each other and our stakeholders:
- Individual Responsibility: We will act in the best interests of Interoute and our customers, and will not use our position to disadvantage personnel at Interoute. We will comply with all legal requirements including our licences and other regulations
- Commitment in everything we do: We maintain the fighting spirit of the alternative provider - we strive to win by being the most efficient and effective in our industry
- Personal Development: We stimulate career development within Interoute and recognize that cherishing employee knowledge within different roles has huge benefits to the company and the employee. We continuously improve via feedback obtained, from employee surveys, line management and annual appraisals.
- Openness and Honesty amongst colleagues and in our dealings with third parties: We will act with honesty and integrity towards colleagues, customers, suppliers and regulators and treat them with respect. We will encourage disclosure of unlawful or unethical behaviour in a confidential environment free from fear of retaliation. We encourage people to think and challenge decisions that are not in the best interest of the company.
Charities around the world
For any questions on CSR, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org