Interoute owns the largest Next Generation Network covering the European Union, from London to Warsaw, from Stockholm to Sicily and beyond into the Continent's emerging economies, including Turkey, with ten subsea landing stations ringing the edge of Europe. To the West, the network links to North America's major telecoms hub. To the East, the network connects the Middle East to Europe through Dubai. In the South, Africa from Cape Town to Tunis connects directly to Europe through Interoute.
Supported by 60,000 kilometres of fibre, 21 metropolitan area networks, 10 data centres and 31 colocation centres with local operations in the 26 largest cities of Europe, we serve customers in the 15 major languages of the European Union.
Interoute provides a single platform for Information Technology services, which we call Unified ICT. Connectivity, Communication and Computing services are integrated on a single infrastructure that reduces cost and optimises security, performance and efficiency.
As a result, Interoute is key to Europe's digital supply chain, serving all the major incumbent operators as well as enabling for corporate customers more than €1 billion of e-Commerce transactions daily through our network. Consistently recognized as Europe's leading provider of bandwidth and transmission services, Interoute is increasingly distinguished for enabling Cloud Computing across the European footprint¹.
¹ Interoute's Latest Awards:
- Frost & Sullivan 2014 Company of the Year Award: European Telecoms Provider in IaaS
- Data Centre Market 2014: Data Centre Innovation
- Gartner 2013 Magic Quadrant Leader: European Managed Hosting
- Frost & Sullivan 2013 Customer Value Leadership Award: European Conferencing Services
- Capacity 2013 Best European Product/Service: SmartPoint
- Frost & Sullivan 2013 New Product Innovation Award: Interoute Virtual Data Centre
- Global Telecoms Business Award 2013: Business Service Innovation Award, in partnership with Abiquo, Interoute Virtual Data Centre (VDC)
- Global Telecoms Business Award 2013: Business Service Innovation Award, in partnership with NetApp, Interoute Scalable Storage